Application Check List
Thank you for your interest to apply for an apartment with Boston Property Management.
In order to approve your application, we need the following documents from you.
- Application (see document below)
- Copy driver’s license or passport (upload in the form below)
- 2 recent pay stubs (upload in the form below)
- Landlord Reference (see document below)
- Credit / Criminal Background Check (will be ordered through Cozy see document below)
- If student: notarized guarantor document (attached) plus recent pay stub from Co-signer
Once approved we will create a lease that you will sign online through DocuSign. All upfront costs will be collected online through our PayLease / WebAccess website.
What we need before you move in:
- Renter’s Insurance
- Utility Account Numbers
Boston Property Management – 500 Victory Road – 3rd floor – Quincy, MA 02171 – (617) 282-1400 x 1
- Fill out the form below
- You can also download the PDF below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guaranty of Lease
Not everyone needs a “guaranty of lease”. Please only fill it out if you have the following situation.
The guaranty of lease is needed if you are a student or have a low credit score. In these cases, please fill out the form with your co-signer and have it notarized. We will also need a recent pay stub or bank account statement from the guarantor to confirm the ability to pay your rent if needed.Guaranty of Lease PDF