Application Check List
Thank you for your interest to apply for an apartment with Boston Property Management.
In order to approve your application, we need the following documents from you.
- Application (see document below)
- Copy of government issued photo ID (upload in the form below)
- 2 recent pay stubs (upload in the form below)
- Landlord reference (see document below)
- Credit / Criminal background check (will be ordered through third party see document below)
- If student, low income or low credit score: notarized guarantor document plus recent pay stub and government photo ID from Co-signer
Boston Property Management allows up to two occupants per bedroom.
Once approved Boston Property Management will create a lease that you will need to sign within 24 hours through our online portal.
If the lease start date is 7+ business days away the upfront costs will be collected online if the lease start date is less than 7 business days away a money order or cashier’s check is required.
What we need before you move in:
- Renter’s Insurance
- Utility Account Numbers
- Upfront Payment
Boston Property Management – 500 Victory Road – 3rd floor – Quincy, MA 02171 – (617) 282-1400 x 1